Monday, June 7, 2010

Zippy 1 Squirrel 0

After spending countless hours chasing squirrels, Zippy finally caught and killed one. Oh, I was Soooooo jealous! I told her she needed to give it to me, but she just brought it into the house still warm, and sat on the couch lording it over us. Mom couldn't figure out why I was barking at her.

Well then Mom called us to come to work, and Zippy proudly trotted by her. Mom's first thought was that she didn't recognize that toy! lol. Silly mom. When she looked at again, her response was, and I quote, "eeeeewwww!" We told mom she should have taken a photo, but did she listen to us? Nope -- all she could think of was getting that yucky thing out of Zippy's mouth and into the trash!

Zippy let mom take it -- I think she thought mom wanted to play too, and it wasn't mangled at all -- just very dead (still warm). But no -- mom just threw it in the trash! What a waste of a perfectly good squirrel!!!

No comments: