Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Jazzy's Weekend Report - 3/14 & 15

Okay, I guess I have to admit that I miss the little twerp when she isn't with us.

On Thursday mom left really early in the morning - she said she had a meeting in Philadelphia and that we couldn't come. Then Friday Charlie and me got baths -- but then Zippy left to go play with her handler. Finally late Fri nite mom got home. Boy, by that time Charlie and me were REALLY glad to see her.

Saturday, still no Zippy. Mom loaded us in our RV and we drove and drove. We finally got to where we were going and set up the RV, and Charlie and I got to look around. Then Mom said she was going to watch Zippy and bring her back. YAY, finally she came, all smelling like hairspray, but it was really good to see her again.

Sunday we got up early, and I got to do rally. I finished my 5th RAE leg, with a 91 and a 95. Not the highest scores, but mom said that all we needed were those 2 green ribbons. Then she took Zippy out again. This is what Zippy looked like:




I guess she looks pretty, but I will be glad when she gets rid of the hair and we can wrestle without mom getting upset. Anyway, I guess Zippy was perfect -- she stood still when she was supposed to, she let her handler place her feet, she strutted nicely around the ring -- but the judges still didn't see that she was the best.

So then we packed everything up, but no Zippy! Zippy went with her handler to get a bath. When we got home we waited and waited till her handler called. Both Charlie and me were excited and couldn't wait to get her! So I guess she can stay.

Love, Jazz

No comments: